This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – award winning property & built environment PR agency
|Salary||£Competitive + great benefits!|
Are you an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge within PR? As great opportunity to join an award-winning property & built environment specialist PR agency in central London. If you are ambitious, keen to develop your client facing skills, love property and have a background in B2B media relations read on …!
A vibrant, independent communications consultancy; have a great reputation in the industry and a plethora of awards to their name. For over a decade they have been delivering hugely successful strategies and campaigns for their UK and international clients, which span developers, agents, architects, planning consultants, environmental consultants and other professional services, and contractors. Their fresh, innovative approach and drive have resulted in them winning several new business accounts and they are now looking to add to their fun, collaborative team at their lovely central London office.
Reporting to an inspirational SAD, you’ll be a key team member, liaising with clients on the day to day; overseeing junior team members on campaigns, getting involved in new business and representing the agency at events.
You’ll be an outstanding communicator; comfortable being the day to day contact for clients, enjoy networking at events, as well as happy liaising and selling in to the media to gain great coverage for your clients and help raise their profile. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches so you’ll be positive, intuitive and strategic.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment
- A good grounding in B2B media relations and strong business writing skills
- A background in property and the built environment ideally – experience in construction would be a great benefit
- Experience with thought leadership a plus
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with the clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- A great networker who enjoys representing their agency at events
- Confident communicator, who is happy to liaise with media and sell in stories
- Good social media skills as well as ‘good old’ traditional written ones, as one minute you could be raising the profile of a client online and the next creating copy for awards and events
- Experience of impactful campaigns
- A great team player who is fun to work with
- Organised and has the ability to ensure first class account administration.
You’ll enjoy being creative, working on integrated PR and marketing campaigns, plus being part of a collaborative and award winning team.
In return this collaborative team offer a fantastic environment and culture in which to work and progress. Plus a very competitive salary and benefits.
If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.