This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
|Salary||£24,000.00 - £27,000.00|
Passionate about issues and crisis and love delivering corporate comms and purpose led campaigns for iconic consumer brands…. then read on!
This global multisector integrated communications consultancy is looking for a talented AE or entry level SAE with proven corporate and reputation management experience to deliver issues, crisis and CSR initiatives across a plethora of high profile consumer brands.
Reporting into a (lovely) Account Manager, you will enjoy getting involved in an exciting range of corporate projects for consumer focused brands – Life will vary day to day; from handling issues of product contamination, challenging legislation, sustainability and CSR topics, packaging, ingredient transparency through to the public health agenda.
- You are the foundation of the team, supporting both Corporate and Brand, working into Brand teams and up to CEOs.
- You help research, map and track reputation insights and strategies for campaigns and brand programs and disseminate information to both the client and internal teams.
- This role brings the best of both worlds by being ‘hands on’ by executing campaigns as well as learning to provide counsel and connecting all the moving parts of the team to bring about best in class execution
They are a leading edge, award winning, integrated communications consultancy designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. They proudly ‘reclaim and redefine PR’ at a time when earning attention has never been more important.
They have one of the unique working make-ups:
- Rejecting the usual agency structure of generalists, the client teams are drawn from communities of specialists under there innovative model. Our people bring diversity of thought and expertise to execute the boldest creative ideas for our clients.
- They even recently reduced the working day by half an hour in favour of smart working rather than long hours for the sake of it.
- In addition, as part of a wider group, they are able to offer their staff some great additional benefits and perks, including more bonuses, healthcare scheme, private medical insurance scheme and financial support for personalised training.
To be successful, key skills you will have:
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the business with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Multi-language skills for liaising with global media preferable
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for different requirements: status reports, contact reports, press releases, proposals, etc.
At this leading PR and content agency, the Associate receives a competitive salary, in addition to unlimited holiday allowance, bonuses, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme, training, team socials and others!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please get in touch.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you for the intro.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.