This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Manager/Account Manager (Associate Consultant)
|Salary||£29,000.00 - £37,000.00|
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Technology & Corp Comms
Our client is an award winning global strategic comms consultancy is looking for an established Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their 60 strong office in London.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working on big technology clients and is interested in broadening their client portfolio to work on other corporate clients which could include, professional services, FMCG or defence. International campaign experience is desired but not essential.
Salary Range: £29-£37k (subject to experience)
Based in central London, our client is at the heart of their Worldwide’s global network and is a major hub for our work across Europe and beyond. Last year they were named the Best EMEA network to work for, and this year we were named both Global and EMEA Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, and have received numerous awards and accolades for their campaigns and recognising their status a leading employer in the PR industry.
In the role, you will have the opportunity to work across disciplines, including corporate communication, crisis and issues, stakeholder engagement, digital/social media and business development.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Handling the day-to-day running of large accounts and campaigns
- Supports and implements a wide range of strategic communication projects and campaigns for our high-profile, globally recognized clients
- Overseeing the running of busy press office functions and acting as quality control for written materials (press releases, viewpoint articles, blogs, award entries, social content, etc.)
- Acting as the key point of contact between their offices on multi-market accounts
- Mentors junior staff and interns; encourages proactive teamwork and knowledge-sharing
- Coming up with creative ideas for how to improve services to our clients
- Playing an active role in new business, including writing proposals and developing pitch decks
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an agency (18 months + ) and be someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
- Strong B2B tech & corporate comms experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record working with the media, mining compelling stories and securing high-quality media coverage for client
- A genuine interest in current affairs
- An understanding of and interest in digital / social media
- Experience of providing digital analytics and social listening analysis for clients
- An understanding of how to work effectively with designers to create compelling social content for clients
- A proactive and positive attitude and a desire to learn and develop on the job
They are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits
- The opportunity to be seconded to another international based office within their network.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not right for you but can recommend someone who would be a great fit who is contemplating their next move then please do drop me an email to Robert Winfield.
I am offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in the role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.