Associate Director/Director – Healthcare
|Salary||£85,000.00 - £100,000.00|
Calling all talented Associate Directors or Directors looking for a new, fulfilling challenge in the PR healthcare sector.
Are you a solid strategic thinker? Successful in leading and winning new business?
Do you have global experience in ethical experience?
If yes, please read on.
About the agency:
My client is an award-winning agency who provide public relations services to the healthcare sector, specialising in pharmaceuticals, biotech and public health. They are passionate about improving the lives of the people they reach.
The work is predominantly global working with either the global or EMEA HQs of pharma companies. They represent over half of the top 20 pharma companies!
The Director will report into the Divisional Managing Director to manage and maximise the profitability and growth of the agency whilst ensuring a highly motivated, productive and collaborative team.
You will contribute to leading the wider team to deliver exceptional work while maintaining the company values and culture.
New business growth, both organic and new, will be a key objective for the Director, who will be expected to prospect for new business, lead pitches, secure the business and ensure an effective client on boarding, with high levels of client satisfaction maintained.
- At least 10 years of experience in the industry;
- Demonstration of leading large pieces of business in excess of £1million in fee income;
- Demonstration of high level strategic thinking;
- Experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of communications, including corporate communications, public affairs, reputation management, crisis communications, media relations, digital communications and social media;
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the healthcare communications industry;
- The individual will have a track record of winning and servicing international and UK accounts;
- Conduct themselves to the highest ethical standards in every aspect of work.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.