This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Associate Director – iconic luxury travel & lifestyle brands
|Salary||Generous salary plus benefits|
Fantastic opportunity for an Associate Director to join a hugely successful travel and luxury lifestyle PR team, due to new business and expansion. You’ll have the chance to lead on an enviable portfolio of iconic consumer accounts (UK and global) plus shape new business.
Our client is an independent creative communications agency, based in central London, with dedicated divisions for their high end accounts, which include international design and property, lifestyle and luxury travel. Each division aware of the latest trends and with impressive media contacts. Providing their stellar clients with creative integrated campaigns, incredible luxury brand partnerships, and ‘must attend’ events. They are currently seeking a confident and proactive candidate with travel and lifestyle expertise (ideally some luxury experience) and a passion for these sectors.
In this role you’ll oversee a stellar consumer client portfolio, manage a talented team, plus have the chance to play an active role in new business and the general successful running of the PR agency.
Candidate requirements at a glance:
- Experienced in managing and advising senior clients, providing sound counsel
- Strategically minded with outstanding project management skills to facilitate creative campaigns from start to finish
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and industry developments
- Commercially astute and decisive
- Ability to manage budgets, reconcile accounts and also benchmark PR results
- The ability to find opportunities to grow existing accounts plus develop & convert new business opportunities
- Finger on the pulse and aware of the latest trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including print, social media and event
- Confident networker and with an impressive media contact book
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example, mentor and inspire junior team members
- Passionate about the work you do and the travel and lux lifestyle sectors.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of handling global accounts, including travel and luxury lifestyle brands, and developing good relationships with their clients. Candidates will display a good understanding and experience of integrated communication campaigns and have an impressive media contact book gained from their days of selling in; enjoy idea creation and equally confident in writing pitches as strategic client documents; and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively mentoring junior team members.
The position offers a generous salary + package and provides an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing PR agency working on top-level clients.
If you believe you have the skills for this exciting new role, act now and send your CV for consideration ASAP.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.