|Salary||£45,000.00 - £50,000.00|
Fantastic communications manager role covering external and internal comns for a progressive estate agency firm.
This is a great opportunity for a real team leader with proven press office, CSR, some employee engagement and over all brilliant team management skills.
You will have an important role in play in building and cultivating working relationships with the media as well as internal stakeholders to ensure the brand is promoted in a positive and progressive light.
The role is based in fantastic offices in wimbledon just 10/15 minutes commute from clapham or Victoria.
Overview of Culture and role.
- This is a really people led business and they want someone who can really inspire your immediate internal team but work well with all the other internal stakeholders and senior management team.
- Culturally they are progressive, fluid, best practice in their delivery but also entreprenurial and support each other hugely as a team.
- 50/50% split corp-sumer – In-house role Communications manager
- · Media relations, much wider consumer focus 60% consumer 40% business/trade (nationals, business & some consumer media)
- You don’t need property as they have all the contacts and the team does it.
Internal comms – ensure consistent messaging, employee engagement, support initiatives that put people first within the business.
- · Crisis and issues – ability to mitigate risk with with support of the senior management team for both internal and external audiences. Biggest issue to date is a breach of security in terms of staff information being corrupted.
- Oversee research programme with the aim to generate stories.
What’s on offer:
- £50k + plus car allowance (package of £55-57k +)
- 27 days annual leave plus between Christmas and New Year (so nearly 6 weeks!)
This position will involve managing Two Senior Communications Executive and a Communications Executive
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.