This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Content Manager – Leading Software Firm
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £65,000.00|
Content Manager – Leading Software Firm.
£45-60K + Benefits.
Premier Resourcing is working with a high profile computer software platform, that operates everywhere from the Internet of Things to the Cloud.
Based in central London they are looking for a talented Content Manager to join their established PR and marketing team to manage and drive the creation of engaging, optimised content with the aim of generating leads and raise the corporate profile of the business. This role would suit a savvy and organised individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mind-set with impeccable project management skills who can guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a globally-distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation in a start up-like environment.
- Manage the end to end process of content including the design, promotion and production of whitepapers, webinars, case studies, videos and blogs.
- Work with external customers and community members to create ‘better together’ stories and case studies that are concise and compelling.
- refine and edit and articulate compelling messaging, Ensure consistency of messaging internally and externally.
- Writing of content directly or working with 3rd party copywriters to ensure writing to a high standard.
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletter to large customer base
- Understanding of SEO to ensure all content is optimised for discovery on relevant topics, working with the digital marketing team to align on keywords.
- Management and analysis of content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SalesForce.
- Track and consolidate customer feedback, market data, and competitive solutions to ensure the creation of a differentiated offering aligned to the market.
- You will be motivated with the ability to manage a diverse team of content producers and enjoy working collaborative to deliver results.
What you need
- You will have 3-5 years’ B2B content expertise gained in either PR or Marketing
- A good understanding of the common technical jargon of the IT infrastructure and cloud computing space.
- Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
- Strong content and wider marketing background with ability to understand how content can be used across different channels.
- Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely
- Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to optimise and measure content accordingly.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Motivated with the ability to manage a diverse team of content producers even when they don’t report directly to you
- Record of success in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What’s on Offer.
- In return for commitment and hard work the company provides:
- Outstanding benefits including a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a company bonus scheme & various incentives that truly set them apart from their competition.
- If you feel that the above agency sounds like somewhere you would like to be then please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
like to be then please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.