This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Content Specialist -Cambridgeshire
|Salary||£25,000.00 - £35,000.00|
Are you passionate about creating engaging and innovative content?
Our Client is on the hunt for an established content specialist to take full ownership of their content creation across the full mix of online and offline platforms including blogposts, social media, print copy and website.
- Take full ownership of the content creation across social media, blog posts, email marketing and the company’s website
- Managing relationships with external agencies and free-lancers, ensuring content if on brief and consistent with the brand tone of voice
- Organising and attending events, webinars with the view to produce photographs and stakeholder testimonials/stories for content purposes
- Adapt existing InDesign and Photoshop templates for social media, webinar invites, email campaigns, etc. Create invites, email campaigns and social media posts by adapting existing InDesign and photoshop templates
- work collaboratively with partnership marketing departments to develop, create and implement marketing content for each location
- Working closely with the SEO manager and using existing market research to develop engaging and targeted content.
- Manage end-to-end strategy and creation across the full marketing mix including print, web, social media, emails, physical, and virtual events and online advertising.
- Deliver creative briefs and manage agency relationships.
- Ownership and organisation of the marketing calendar ensuring content production is delivered on schedule and to budget.
- Ensuring all content is consistent with brand.
- Creating and delivering reports via analysis of campaigns through suitable metrics
- Proven experience in content creation including Digital and Print copywriting, content creation, video production, creation of design assets and managing agency relationships.
- Experience in budget management and data analysis. Ability to multi-task and work across multiple campaigns successfully.
- Experience in using InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
- Experience managing social media accounts across all platforms.
- Strong experience in SEO and Google analytics
- Experience in using web content management systems
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.