Corporate Communications Manager
|Salary||£40,000.00 - £45,000.00|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Manager to enhance and protect a leading integrated comms consultancy’s reputation as a leader in the PR industry. This role with allow you to have real ownership and covers the following areas:
- Lead their award process – which includes owning the submission process and attend industry awards; leverage resulting media opportunities. Monitor success and provide feedback/recommendations to optimise award strategies
- Cultivate strong media relationships with marketing trade business and national media, that offer the chance for both editorial coverage as well as opportunities for unique content and partnerships.
- Building external profiles for key senior leadership, including providing counsel and drafting copy
- Working with the senior management team to formulate an annual marketing plan. Outlining initiatives, key milestones and targets across all channels (including events, media relations, awards, social), and audiences (client, prospects, staff, prospective hires, key influencers)
- Research and identify topical subjects for comment and analysis to create thought leadership pieces
If you have strong B2B and corporate communications and have worked for or are interested in working for a global communications consultancy this is an ideal opportunity. This role would suit an existing senior account manager or entry level account director looking to move the move inhouse or a corporate comms manager with ideally 4-6 years relevant experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.