This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Escape to the Country! Leave the smog behind & Enjoy fantastic PR opportunities in Kent
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
Passionate about PR but sick of the daily grind in central London? Awesome Senior Account Executive & Account Manager opportunities with Kent based PR agencies! Top tier UK & international clients, and highly creative & strategic campaigns featuring PR, social & digital.
Our clients are exciting, dynamic, award winning & integrated PR agencies growing from strength to strength and smashing their targets while working with an enviable list of instantly recognisable travel, leisure, business and technology brands. They deliver a range of UK & international projects from offering strategic counsel and raising brand awareness through media relations, events, thought leadership, creative content, digital & social to being the first on scene to protect reputations and guide clients through crisis situations.
These roles will work in well-structured teams; learning from influential team leaders & senior management and gaining superb client exposure. Candidates will add value throughout the campaign including contributing to brainstorms and creative sessions, selling in major stories to press, creating content and social media management, events work and new business pitches
- Taking a key role managing client relationships
- Taking a proactive role in identifying new ideas for existing clients
- Delivery of high quality coverage with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage (such as business profiling, brainstorming and formulating survey ideas)
- Where possible, spotting an opportunity for upselling on one client (i.e. Video projects, social media services, media training etc)
- New business contribution with proposal preparation, involvement with pitches, campaign ideas and feeding into the Business development team
- Strong leadership and staff management skills; guiding and supporting junior members of the team on accounts
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience working in PR; delivering creative, strategic and integrated PR campaigns covering b2b and b2c. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional media and digital platforms, be commercially astute in new business situations and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.