This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Financial PR AM + AD Opportunities – Cross Sector M&A, IPO & Capital Markets Projects
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus + Strong Benefits|
Financial PR Account Managers & Account Directors required! International Integrated Agency & Top Ranked Team. Blue Chip Clients. High Profile Capital Market Projects
This highly rated & fully integrated agency is a real global force in PR; delivering powerful financial & corporate campaigns which have helped to shape some of the biggest and most dynamic brands in the world. Working collaboratively across their international network and utilising expertise in policy & regulatory landscape they advise on a range of UK & global capital markets communications including M&A, IPOs, debt advisory, investor relations, financial media relations, crisis & litigation.
The team is headed by a serious industry heavy weight and boast impressive credentials with recent tombstones including multi billion global M&A transactions and numerous IPOs. Strong deal flow has led to new AM & AD requirements to work on cross sector transactions including retail, financial services, technology, natural resources, energy, healthcare and property.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Excellent client servicing skills, the ability to develop client relationships at a senior level
- Experience working on M&A transactions, IPOs and other major events as well as financial calendar work and ability to advise senior clients
- Able to ‘hold your own’ with other corporate advisers, such as bankers and brokers
- Running client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- Identifying new opportunities and contributing to winning new business
- Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
- Team player and as well as a leader, able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience delivering financial PR campaigns; working on M&A transactions, IPOs and other major events as well as financial calendar work. Candidates will display a strong understanding of the financial markets, have superb client handling skills and be comfortable liaising with a range of financial advisors. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills will be essential, with the ability to influence clients and engage audiences. You will also need a proven track record delivering campaigns on time and on budget; effectively managing a team. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.