This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Food & Campaigns – PR Manager
|Salary||C£45-50K + Excellent benefits|
Our client a leading supermarket retailer, is looking to hire a talented consumer PR Manager passionate about the food sector, to join this highly coveted award winning communications team. Reporting into the head of consumer brands and with the support of a team of junior press officers, you will be responsible for driving positive editorial coverage across digital, print and broadcast media; this is with the aim to create differentiated leadership positioning across their food and drink offering.
Focusing on quality and innovation you not only run a busy press office but help amplify wider facing marketing campaigns including organising and support event. You will work closely with a PR consultancy to build and deliver compelling PR programmes across the fresh; packaged foods and non food packaged grocery categories.
• Excellent relevant expertise and understanding of the UK food industry and trends
• Proven traditional PR and social media
• Established relationships with key journalists and media contacts across print, online and broadcast
• Understanding of the UK retail sector
• Ability to coach and inspire junior team members
• Relevant experience in consumer PR, with well developed food, drink and health sector expertise either in-house or agency.
• Experience of the latest PR techniques and tools
• Brilliant written and verbal skills
• A flair for Creativity
• A passion for food and drink
• The ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at a wide cross section of levels across the business/media
• Organisational ability
What is on Offer?
- Up to 20% bonus subject to company and individual performance
- 24 days holiday
- Ability to purchase up to 5 more holiday days
- 10-15% in store discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Interest free car loan
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to purchase shares
- Life assurance
- Retirement savings plan scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration for this rare consumer in-house PR opportunity. CV’s will be vetted and shortlisted upon immediate application.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.