This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Head of Marketing
|Salary||£60,000.00 - £70,000.00|
In-house Head of Marketing role! Market leading clothing & fashion brand. Award winning company culture.
This is fantastic and unique in-house opportunity to support the growth of an established clothing and fashion brand that put ethics, community and sustainability at the heart of everything they do. The firm has achieved double digit growth year on year for over 15 years, as well as notching up multiple industry awards for their corporate values, culture and achievements. There is now a role for a creative marketeer with has commercial and brand experience within the fashion industry to head up their team.
- Create a compelling brand story to build brand loyalty and drive awareness
- Understand market trends and translate this into the marketing strategy
- Develop UK and global marketing plans
- Using insight and research into the customer to develop messaging
- Develop social media strategies
- Develop influencer plans
- Establish new brand partnerships
- Work with PR specialists to create strategies
- Manage the teams to ensure all work is aligned with the brand message
- Own the brand, PR, social and partnerships budgets
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus (business dependant)
- Company pension scheme
- Learning and development plans
- Discount on their products
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Regular team events
What they are Looking For
- Experience in a senior marketing position
- Experience working with fashion brands
- Experience across UK & global markets; delivering global brand strategies and creative campaigns to drive brand engagement
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please now.
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.