This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
International Insight Manager
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £60,000.00|
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and passionate Insight Manager to work across a huge portfolio of well-known household brands and own the international insight strategy.
Acting as the voice of the consumer, you will play an integral role in shaping the strategy for international brand and marketing activities by monitoring and communicating ongoing and emerging market movements and trends to the wider marketing and international teams.
Your new role will see you plan and implement the international Insight agenda across a range of different projects including;
- Monitor and communicate consumer attitudes and usage behaviour
- Market positioning Strategy
- Brand, product and packaging development
- International Marketing entry Strategy
- Value proposition for international markets
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar, customer insight focused role
- solid understanding of survey panel data and research methodologies in consumer or shopper marketing
- Proven track record working across both quantitative and qualitative projects
- Proven experience exposure to the retail, FMCG or food and drink sector
- Both agency and client-side experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Car Allowance
- Personal development through in-house training
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.