This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Luxury Travel Opportunities – AM/SAM
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
Top international luxury travel clients. Highly creative and strategic campaigns. Amazing results. Sound good? Ambitious Account Managers & Senior Account Managers, read on….
This highly respected client offers a collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you can really take ownership of your clients, which include some of the most desirable locations and bespoke resorts in the world. Campaigns push beyond traditional PR and utilise wide-reaching social-influencer and social media campaigns, awesome events and brand partnerships.
The client has been enjoying strong revenue growth and multiple high profile new business wins have created the need for a new AM/SAM. This role has fantastic potential. It supports an Account Director and mentors junior staff, while acting as the key point of contact for an enviable range of luxury travel clients located around the world. This role requires more than just a ‘yes man’. It offers the chance to be a consultant, to partner & advise clients, to challenge perceptions, debate issues and create strategies that generate excellent ROI.
Candidate skills and attributes:
- Strategic planning and implementation of PR campaigns
- Co-ordinate reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Client relations – acting as key point of contact in support of Account Director
- Manage Account Executives and interns effectively
- Ability to write ‘journalist quality’ press information (press releases/pitching/promotional material)
- Media Relations
- Press Events – confident co-ordination
- Press Trip co-ordination and efficient liaison with travel industry partners
- Social Media Knowledge and execution of campaigns
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Good time and project management skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to take ownership of some fantastic luxury travel clients and advise senior management, while creating PR strategies that will generate KPI smashing ROI. Suitable candidates will be confident communicators, boasting a superb contact book and a proven track record of consistently securing excellent client coverage in the luxury travel sectors. Candidates will display the ability to effectively manage multiple client relationships and mentor juniors. In return our client can offer a creative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.