This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
|Salary||£38,000.00 - £44,000.00|
Do you have a strong desire to push boundaries and create tangible commercial results?
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you have experience in a similar Marketing role, please get in touch so we can get things moving.
Purpose of Position
Accountable for the strategic marketing and revenue delivery for the business. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting and fast expanding portfolio of standards consulting services at the formation stages of its development.
You will work closely with the services team and help set the vision, value proposition and marketing strategy for the portfolio.
You’ll have the chance to work across a wide range of sectors and cover a vast array of topics, you will be the portfolio ‘champion’ responsible for lead generation, marketing strategy, message and proposition development and input into tender process.
- Proven successful commercial approach;
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise;
- Excellent understanding of all marketing channels coupled with current understanding of digital marketing trends and opportunities. Demonstrable experience in digital, social and content marketing within a subscription environment will be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written adapted to all levels of internal stakeholders and external contacts representing the brand;
- Proven experience of developing strong internal working relationships across functions and ability to influence;
- Excellent copy and design evaluation skills and the ability to identify the ‘story’ around a product;
- Proven lead generation experience within a consultancy environment;
- High performing team management experience highly desirable;
- A highly competitive starting salary
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- And a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
- Plus, you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.