This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Media Relations Manager
|Salary||£40,000.00 - £45,000.00|
I have an exciting Media Relations Manager with excellent corporate and B2B experience who has ideally has a good understanding of integrated campaign. Reporting into Head of Media, this role will require you to work exclusively with one major client, which is a issues and crisis rich FMCG company.
More about the agency
They develop bespoke communication strategies and activate them through powerful campaigns that help shape the story around their clients’ needs. Where traditional communication approaches are failing, their approach creates measurable impact and cut through, and they are looking for a full-time Media Relations Manager to join the team.
Our cornerstone client works with us to help influence over regulation and stimulate public debate around the unintended consequences of particular elements of regulation in its category; our focus over time is to build a broader client base across multiple categories (albeit not limited by this) where they may face regulatory pressures over time (e.g. alcohol, sugar, fast food, plastics, energy).
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual to work closely with the Head of Media Relations to help build on their current media relations capability.
- The ideal candidate needs to enjoy picking up the phone and pitch story ideas to national and international news desks.
- The successful applicant will be a capable writer, with an ability to adapt their style to the job, whether it’s a press release or writing an op-ed.
- While media relations will constitute the core job, the role is multifunctional and open to being shaped as they grow as a company.
- You need to enjoy a challenge, who has a network of journalists and writers that can contribute to a young and exciting business.
- It is critical that the individual has worked, and enjoys working, in designing digital campaigns and activating digital platforms.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.