This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Financial Services Team (B2B + B2C clients)
|Salary||£ Very Competitive + great benefits!|
Looking to join a leading and growing international PR agency and get involved in ‘meaty’ issue led campaigns and strategic profiling raising for your B2B & B2C clients? As great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager or entrepreneurial Senior Account Manager looking for their next challenge!
Our client, is a global agency with specialisms in corporate affairs, public policy and creative engagement. Delivering strategic positioning, impactful issue led campaigns, crisis comms and media relations for their banking, insurance, FinTech, wider financial services and property clients. They are now looking to expand their London team further and are recruiting for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with experience and passion for corporate and/or consumer financial services PR to join their dynamic and ambitious Financial Services team.
Reporting to a SAD, you’ll provide day to day financial and business communications counsel and manage junior team members to delivery outstanding client results. There will also be the chance to be involved in the wider business and contribute to new business.
- Day to day client liaising and guidance
- Delivery of client programmes and events
- Coordinate media and analyst relations activity
- Drafting and creating press releases and summarises
- Manage junior members
- Contribute to new business proposals and pitch presentations
- Manage social media channels for clients, as appropriate
- Passionate about financial services and keen to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team
- Financial services and PR agency experience an advantage
- Experience of managing accounts and client relationships
- Event organisation experience ideal
- A great communicator; both verbally and in writing
- A trouble shooter; who can judge a sensitive issue and knows when to seek senior counsel
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a busy, dynamic agency
- Creative and strategic thinker who is able to see the bigger picture; linking financial communications to wider management and corporate issues
- Commercially savvy; manages time effectively for clients and proactively looks for opportunities to add value to day-to-day client programmes
- Knowledge and understanding of digital and traditional PR communications
- Good academic background
- A team player; motivated and focused on quality delivery at all times for your clients
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering client programmes and events; providing sound counsel to clients, drafting press releases, managing junior team members, and ensuring efficient and cost effectiveness. Candidates will display a strong understanding of data handling and both traditional and digital public relations. You’ll also be an innovator who shows initiative and embraces quick thinking and problem-solving.
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Opportunities to develop your advisory skills and best practice
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Access to discounted massages and nail treatments (if you like that sort of thing)
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
If interested and you feel you’ve got the necessary skills and experience, send in your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.