This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Public Affairs Healthcare Consultant
|Salary||£35,000.00 - £50,000.00|
New Public Affairs Healthcare position with a leading, fully integrated communications agency.
Flexible on level: AM-AD.
Our client has offices across the globe and are well-known in London for PR and Public Affairs.
If you have strong healthcare policy expertise and knowledge, please read on and get in touch today.
- Your experience should cover healthcare public affairs/policy within either the UK or global/EU markets;
- You will provide leadership and strategic guidance on highly complex accounts;
- Manage political and key stakeholder relationships;
- Help devise and implement public affairs programmes for both UK and EU/Global accounts;
- Work across the agency’s major accounts;
- Setting up events and promoting products;
- Line managing junior team members.
Out client offers one of the best overall packages with strong salary offerings. Fantastic team culture – the feedback we’ve constantly received is they are supportive, motivating and want you to proceed quickly within your career, rather than feeling ‘stuck’.
This will be a popular position so please apply ASAP to be considered. Please note: We can only accept CV’s from people who have the relevant public affairs healthcare experience.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.