Recruitment Consultant – PR & Comms – Cambridge
|Salary||£20,000.00 - £25,000.00|
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in working in recruitment? Want to benefit from awesome rewards and feel valued in the workplace?
Premier Resourcing is a specialist PR, digital communications recruitment consultancy. We have an exciting new opportunity for a smart, articulate graduate with a positive proactive attitude.
This is a rare opportunity to work on a hot desk from day one, earn a competitive basic salary and make substantial quarterly bonuses on top whilst enjoying being part of a growing team and having a voice in a successful business.
This role is based in Cambridge and will include occasional, fully expensed travel to Central London for meetings with client and candidates.
A Snapshot of us:
At Premier Resourcing, We are proud of our open and honest culture. We have a no filter environment, which means we encourage you to speak your mind and in return be truly listened too. Your ideas and suggestions count, from how you run your desk to helping shape the direction that our agency takes. We’re on this journey together.
Our team is collaborative, supportive and fun loving; we enjoy regular socials and nights out to add to the buzzing office.
We are passionate individuals, and we really care about doing a great job; that’s what makes us a success story and how we stand out from other recruiters.
We do not ‘cold call’ or work in an aggressive sales like manner, we prefer to foster trust with candidates and clients offering in-depth knowledge of the market and ‘best practice’ service.
Placing graduate to board level roles, you will work with an impressive client list; recruiting PR, digital and integrated communications professionals across all industry sectors from the top PR and comms consultancies based to global brands.
We are looking for:
A recent graduate with a genuine interest in working in recruitment servicing the PR & communications industry.
The right candidate will have:
- Previous recruitment experience or expertise gained in a complementary sector such as business development, sales or account management is highly desirable
- A flair for building and maintaining professional relationships and networking
- A natural empathy for others and strong emotional intelligence
- A sound knowledge of social media
- Self-motivated, well organised and passionate about what you do
- A team player who would relish the chance to manage their own portfolio of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and results and rewards motivated.
- A talent for absorbing information quickly
- A sense of humour with a friendly & honest approach
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- An eye for detail
- An interest in researching the PR market place
What’s on offer?
- The best tools
- We offer LinkedIn Pro Recruiter Licences, access to the leading industry resources and modern recruiter tools.
- 25 days holiday which increases by a day each year up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Our consultants are given competitive basic salaries plus substantial ‘uncapped’ bonuses up to 30% on top which are paid on a quarterly basis.
- We believe in lifelong learning so will support you with £250 annually to spend on developing personal or work skills.
- Awesome rewards
- Personal development fund
Training and development:
You will also expect to receive regular industry specific webinars delivered by experts. Mentoring by our MD & senior Consultants, who will guide you on your career journey and you will be paired with a member of the team.
We can provide you with a clear path to progression by expanding your skillset and responsibility which leads to the recognition and all the rewards that go with it!
We would love to hear from you – hit that apply button now!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.