This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Director / Associate Director – alcoholic drinks + lifestyle/leisure (UK + Global)
|Salary||£competitive and GREAT benefits|
Exceptional Senior Account Director / Associate Director required! Premium alcoholic drinks, lifestyle and travel clients. Award-winning PR agency, in prime central London location, offering the chance to lead on client servicing for stellar UK and international clients, join a social team and contribute to new biz.
Based in central London, this award winning integrated communications agency have an awesome track record of securing high quality media coverage for their clients. Their determination and ambition has secured them some great UK and global clients and now they are looking for an accomplished Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join their professional and collaborative team. As you’ll be heading up some of their key alcoholic drink accounts having experience in this sector is a must!
Reporting to a Director, you’ll have the opportunity to lead and supervise the strategy and client servicing of clients on premium accounts (drinks and lifestyle/travel). The role will also involve effectively managing a team and motivating them to reach goals. You will also have the chance to work with the MD on new business and help shape the agency’s future direction.
- Core consumer brand PR background – MUST include alcoholic drinks and ideally FMGC, lifestyle and travel
- Experience of working with UK and international clients ideally
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lifestyle media and social media strategy; you’re in touch with all the new cultural trends
- First class project management skills; focused on running accounts profitably, efficiently and on-budget
- PR savvy; can spot what ‘makes’ a story and deliver the goods
- Creative, strategic and resourceful; a good trouble shooter
- A communicator (written and verbal); who enjoys attending events and launches
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work in a fast-paced environment
- Incredible team leadership skills; can lead by example, mentor and manage teams throughout the complete campaign process
You’ll also be a completer –enjoys seeing projects through to completion – who is happy to work with autonomy as well as part of a team.
- Central London office
- £competitive and bonus opportunities
- Generous holiday leave plus bank holidays
- Great training programme and support
- Bi-annual performance review
- Option of a monthly massage or manicure
- Team events and socials
- Media bar tab
- Plus others!
This is a key hire for the agency. Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering first class consumer PR campaigns; securing fantastic overage, delivering sound counsel to clients, managing teams and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, be highly commercially astute and be comfortable working on new business projects. You’ll also be organised and efficient; results driven and a solution-seeker. If you feel you have these skills for the role, please get in touch and send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.