Senior Account Manager
|Salary||£38,000.00 - £42,000.00|
If you are actively looking and are a big brand and consumer PR lover; you will jump at this opportunity!
They have won big at the EMEA Sabre’s and are also up for five awards at PR Week!
Direct from the employer:
“We are looking for positive, upbeat people who are happy to get stuck in, respectful of colleagues (none of the old-school instill the fear of God into juniors style of management!), innate curiosity, and strategically minded rather than pure product PR people.
Our culture is lovely – we’re a tight-knit team, very supportive of each other, everyone is happy to get stuck in, no hierarchy, we have a laugh everyday, great working hours, and it’s quite a grown-up and autonomous environment – as long as the work is getting done, there’s a lot of flexibility and trust. It’s honestly the nicest agency i’ve worked for.”
Salary: £37k – £42k (subject to experience)
- Predominantly consumer but some corporate experience helps
- An ambitious SAM or JAD who can take the lead on some of our biggest accounts
- Someone who can confidently run a team, and a big account with lots of different things going on simultaneously –retained press office, social, and projects – great project management skills
- Experience and confidence with planning and executing events to a high standard
- A client whisperer – someone who knows how to deal with a range of clients, and show an understanding of a client’s job/circumstances, and how we can best support them, while also getting the job done
- Someone who is great at media relations strategy, running a sell in, and isn’t afraid of picking up the phone and getting stuck in when they need to
- Good at overseeing junior members of the team, helping them develop etc.
However, if this role doesn’t quite hit the jackpot, do let me know and we can talk in more depth about your ideal career move and next job role.
Additionally, Premier Resourcing offer £150 in Amazon vouchers (kaching!) for all successfully placed referrals. If you have a friend or colleague who may be interested in the above, or any other PR role, please don’t hesitate to share their details with me.
I look forward to hearing from you really soon!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.