This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Associate Director – Awesome Consumer Brands
|Salary||£Excellent + Snr Management Benefits|
Seeking an influential senior management role? Strategic & commercially astute Senior Associate Director required to partner the MD of a dynamic, highly creative, disruptive & integrated consumer lifestyle agency!
Located in an uber cool London office, this agency has serious ambition! They have some heavyweight backing and are fully integrated, but also enjoy the freedom of being more independent; allowing them to push their creativity and work without the red-tape of clumsy larger firms. They have already earned an exceptional reputation for delivering creative, innovative and engaging integrated campaigns that really hit the mark and produce fantastic client coverage. There work has attracted an enviable roster of consumer lifestyle clients covering FMCG, food & drink, retail and lifestyle, and the list keeps growing.
Partnering the MD, this exciting role will be the 2nd in command. It will motivate, challenge and inspire a team of 12, including 3 direct reports while owning senior client relationships and playing a key role driving new business to ensure the agency continues to smash it’s targets. The role will spearhead a range of consumer lifestyle campaigns for major brands and disruptive challengers featuring exciting integrated projects utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events and experiential.
- Have experience as Associate Director
- Have extensive new business experience generating leads and leading pitches, with a proven success rate
- Be well connected with contacts in the PR industry and client side
- Be commercially minded and have experience of managing/ co-managing business P&L
- Be used to working with creative management and a creative marketing process
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically with an ability to strike a winning balance between insight and creative output
- Have a clear and proven understanding of all media channels integral to communications within the Digital Era (including digital and social media)
- Have experience (although not essential) in consumer and trade FMCG and consumer lifestyle PR
- Be a key strategic point of client contact, offering counsel at the highest level
- Be a strong strategic thinker – comfortable building and executing against briefs, and interpreting and applying audience planning and insights data
- Have experience in managing teams of 10 or more and comfortable with in-depth capacity planning for the agency
- Be a team mentor and coach, leading by example
Ideal candidates will be highly creative, well connected and commercially astute PR Associate Directors. Experience advising consumer lifestyle brands would be ideal but candidates who have worked in complementary sectors and can add value will be welcome. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.