Senior Associate Director/Director – brilliant consumer PR opportunity
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|
Incredible opportunity for a talented Senior Associate Director/Director to lead on a brilliant consumer portfolio and shape new business development at a leading PR and content agency!
Our client, is a highly creative and award-winning integrated agency, which has become an industry leader; providing insightful and innovative campaigns, events and brand experiences to its consumer, b2b and corporate clients. Brands are instantly recognisable BIG household and high-street ones, spanning FMCG, retail, video gaming, travel, property, food and drink. This fully integrated agency has a lovely office in central London and the experienced senior team have ambitious plans for the future. Part of this includes bolstering their existing consumer team with an exceptional Associate Director.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across an array of incredible consumer brands, build on your existing related sector experience and media knowledge, and shape further new business development, as you progress your career to the next level.
- Proven experience of working on consumer brands and the ability to work across a portfolio of top-tier big brands
- Agency background, c.10 years plus
- A natural and confident leader, who is passionate about inspiring and developing junior team members to achieve their best
- Excellent knowledge of the consumer media agenda and what makes audiences tick
- The ability to gleam insight and turn it into a highly effective strategy
- A good understanding of the social and digital landscape, and how to maximize these platforms for your clients
- Ambitious and keen to progress for yourself and your clients, securing the very best results
- A proven background in new business wins and hungry to secure more
- Capable of managing large account budgets and delivering to deadlines and targets
- A true PR professional, demonstrating best practice at all stages of a campaign
- An outstanding work ethic and the ability to secure client confidence by providing the very best counsel
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues and clients
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a renowned agency and support its continued success while leading innovative and strategic consumer campaigns. The role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a medium to large team for campaign success. Candidates will display a track record of working on top-tier accounts and managing large campaign budgets and inspiring the team around to achieve great coverage. In return our client can offer a highly creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.