This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Technology PR Opportunities – Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus + Benefits|
Passionate about Tech & Innovation but bored of the limitations & red tape of big agencies? Get great creative freedom on campaigns and support cutting edge B2B accounts. Awesome Account Managers needed for an award winning, fast paced & entrepreneurial agency.
Our client is an exciting and dynamic integrated PR agency which is growing from strength to strength and smashing its revenue targets. It is consistently recognised as a leading player in industry rankings and boasts an array of awards for their creative campaigns and company culture, training and development. This role sits in one of the highest performing teams delivering an exciting mix of campaigns for a fantastic roster of technology clients; from revolutionary smart home technology, the next big disruptive app sweeping the market, to international giants pushing the boundaries of various cutting edge tech sectors.
This exciting new AM/SAM role is seen as a key hire; acting as an influential voice in the team. It will complement the current team of consumer tech specialists and add insightful B2B expertise. The team enjoy lots of creative input and control over campaign ideas and strategy for a variety of creative campaigns, product and service launches and thought leadership projects.
- Taking a key role managing client relationships
- Taking a proactive role in identifying new ideas for existing clients
- Delivery of high quality coverage with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage (such as business profiling, brainstorming and formulating survey ideas)
- Where possible, spotting an opportunity for upselling on one client (i.e. Video projects, social media services, media training etc)
- Taking ownership of meeting material and advising AD what should be included in meeting collateral
- New business contribution with proposal preparation, involvement with pitches, campaign ideas and feeding into the Business development team
- Strong leadership and staff management skills; guiding and supporting junior members of the team on accounts
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience working with technology clients while delivering creative, strategic and integrated B2B PR campaigns. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital platforms, be commercially astute in new business situations and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.