This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
TWO PR Senior Account Executives wanted NOW! – financial services (B2B + B2C)
|Salary||£competitive, benefits + training|
Our top tier client, a specialist agency in financial and professional services PR, is growing and looking for TWO ambitious Senior Account Executives to join their award-winning and collaborative team in central London. They offer a great opportunity to be involved in all stages of account delivery and development (creative and strategic) for their b2b and b2c clients. If you are keen to develop your PR career within financial services, have over one year’s experience and passionate about media relations, read on…
The agency: This full service PR agency are specialists in financial and professional services. They are focused on creating unique stories that are compelling and make their brands stand out. They are passionate about what they do and have won numerous awards for their work. It is due to their success they are growing and they are looking for two Senior Account Executives with a passion for FS but might have wider PR sector experience.
The role: Reporting to an Account Director, you’ll support account teams but also be given the opportunity to take on more responsibility for the day to day management of client accounts, putting into place agree account strategies and coming up with innovative programme ideas. You will have the chance to be involved in media relations, event handling, research, social media, and budgets for client work. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in new business, for instance undertaking research and contributing to case study development.
Skills and attributes wanted:
- Excellent communications skills; so you can deliver outstanding day-to-day client service
- A problem solver; able to find solutions and with a positive outlook
- Personable; able to build relationships with your clients and journalists
- Proactive and a self-starter; able to manage day to day work efficiently, keeping calm as you juggle a number of accounts to meet deadlines
- Naturally curious; strive to understand industry matters, current affairs and client business markets
- Collaborative; able to work together and share insight, such as the latest social media innovations
- Creative; identifying opportunities for promoting account objectives
- Social media savvy; understanding of different platforms and how to driver coverage through them
- Attention to detail; able to produce accurate and well executed work, such as agendas, reports and distribution lists
- Smart and with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Over 1 year PR experience; candidates with wider b2b, corporate and consumer PR experience considered
- Passionate about PR, media relations and developing your career within financial services!
In return our specialist client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.