This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Social Manager – Cool Brands
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £35,000.00|
I am on the lookout for a Social Manager for a top-tier integrated agency to work on award winning FMCG, and Tech brands. This is an urgent role and ideally want someone in place by early October.
This agency is consistently recognised as a best in class firm with an incredible record of accomplishment for enabling brands and businesses achieve their goals with strategic and creative multi award winning campaigns.
Led by some of the most respected minds in the industry, the firm has been smashing their performance targets while adding more and more instantly recognisable household names to their awesome client list.
About the role:
The role involves working across their biggest clients, writing and editing social copy, managing and producing social media activity, and community engagement – including direct consumer responses.
You should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in integrated / digital agencies and a background working across social and content briefs. You must be a skilled writer and social media enthusiast with relevant community management and content creation experience. You will be self-motivated and proactive with an ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
Some Key responsibilities
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work from both yourself and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media
- Engaging with and responding to consumers through the client’s social communities
- Always being on the lookout for opportunities to react to cultural events for all of our clients, not just your own
- Knowing your client inside out, being the guardian of their social profile and tone of voice
- Working with the design team to assist in the creation of visual assets, feeding back as necessary
- Developing positive working relationships with clients
- Being a social media expert when dealing with colleagues not on the social team
- Analysis and qualitative reporting on the clients’ social media platforms
- Creating appropriate content for the clients’ social community
Knowledge & Skill
- Proven experience in copywriting and social media management is required
- Proven experience in social strategy counsel is required.
- Experience of working on creative social campaigns.
- Skills in using social media management/reporting tools required
- Experience working in a creative/digital agency environment is advantageous
- Previous experience working across popular social media platform
- Experience in advertising, journalism or web editing is valuable
- Experience with FMCG and Tech brands is valuable
If you feel your skill set and agency gained experience matches please email over your CV for consideration.
If not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in retail vouchers when we place a new referral.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.