Account Director – Corporate Issues and Crisis
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £65,000.00|
My leading client, a global network agency who are hugely revered in the world of technology, are looking for a new Senior Account Director to join their Corporate & Crisis team.
This role could see you working on some dream, truly blue chip clients that cover all areas of the technology world.
Working with the wider team, you will join one of the fastest growing divisions within this agency. You will be delivering strategic marketing and communications services to a range of clients, primarily within the tech sector. You’ll be focused on crisis communications, analyst relations and executive profiling.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Leading client work – understanding that you are the final checkpoint of most campaigns, and can steady the ship for the rest of the team when needed!
- Think creatively about how to use different types of owned and earned content for strategic communications objectives (videos, PPT, articles, blogs, internal and external email comms, marketing collateral, public and private speaking opportunities, etc.) and then guide the creation of that content
- Manage and guide not just PR and marketing client contacts, but c-level non-marketing contacts within clients’ businesses
- Be incredibly commercially minded – and be looking to develop this further
- Manage junior team members; inspiring and driving them to reach their full potential
- Be involved in your team’s development; helping identify opportunities to help them grow
- Have a results focused approach to your work; ensuring client delight through deliverables
- Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
- Be heavily involved in new business opportunities with existing clients and new ones in order to grow the portfolio
- Incredible training from The Academy – supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.