Account Director to Associate Director – Planning, Engagement & Corporate Projects
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £70,000.00|
Planning, engagement & Corporate Account Director – Associate Director required! Top property, transport, health, infrastructure & energy clients.
The Firm: Top Tier Global Communications Consultancy
This client is one of the most successful firms in the market. It covers a range of large scale planning projects and never backs away from a challenge! Whether regenerating areas back to past glories, readying the public for the dreaded b-word, finding sites for innovative energy and infrastructure projects, or educating the public on health policy, it cuts through opposition to connect with target audiences. Their platform provides the training, support and opportunities of a global communications consultancy with an international office network, an impressive FTSE listed & blue chip client base and top ranked complementary PR and public affairs teams.
The Role: Account Director / Senior Account Director / Associate Director
There is now a need for an Account Director to Associate Director to join this top ranked planning and stakeholder engagement team. Partnering a Director and senior leadership team and managing account teams of c.6 with 2-3 direct line reports, this varied role will deliver a range of regional and national planning projects for residential, health, energy, waste, infrastructure, retail, and commercial projects. The ideal candidate will also be happy to work on wider media led corporate PR work. It will also enjoy the collaboration with wider PR teams and the training and career opportunities offered by a global firm.
- Uses knowledge, expertise and appropriate tools to deliver strategic counsel and solutions to clients and shares this knowledge with the wider team
- Assists the senior management team in developing long term client satisfaction by engaging with client service programmes
- Implements crisis management techniques and advises on potential courses of action, providing support to the senior account lead
- Supports the senior directors in delivering the new business process
- Assists in creating budgets and handles the ongoing financial management
- Develops the team and individuals
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Holiday – 25 days
- Flexible Working
- Learning & Development Programmes
- Exchange Programme
- Life Insurance
- Free fresh fruit
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
(“planning” OR “Engagement” OR “stakeholder engagement” OR “property” OR “Housing” OR “Health” OR “Energy” OR “Infrastructure” OR “NHS” OR “Account Director” OR “Associate Director” OR “Corporate PR”)
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.