|Salary||£20,000.00 - £26,000.00|
An innovative, disruptive agency, focussing on health & well-being clients is seeking an Account Executive. This 40-strong team, a sister company to a large, global agency, focus on the consumer healthcare/well-being sector, with their objective to be the ‘go-to’ healthcare communications consultancy.
What to expect from this role
- Develop and maintain media relations in consumer, health and women’s magazine/trade press titles
- Writing press releases, case studies, speaker information and emails to clients
- Draw up media lists
- Oversee junior members of the team
- Time-effective administrative duties
- Liaise with clients, responding to requests
What can they offer you as an employee?
Learning and development plans
£50 per month health & wellbeing allowance
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a PR agency is a must
- Experience in either consumer, health, well-being
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent media relations skills, with a tenacity and willingness to be proactive in this
- Able to multitask
- A team player
- Pro-active and tenacious
- Highly organised
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.