This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Fin Tech
|Salary||£25,000.00 - £35,000.00|
My client an exciting boutique fin tech comms agency is looking to hire a talented Account Executive or senior account executive to join their 15 strong team based in central London.
The consultancy really values their employees offering a generous bonus per head, based on a profit share pot which each consultant benefits from. The role involves working with some of the largest names within the financial services technology sector. This agency has an enviable reputation in one of the world’s fastest growing markets and through their UK and USA based offices provide a diverse offering across PR to their client base. Plus they are a true meritocracy offering promotion to stars who have outperformed especially at a junior level.
What they are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be super-positive and enthusiastic who constantly pushes for quality and improvement, while motivating and inspiring others. If you enjoy a small agency culture, where there are no strict hierarchies and people work together to get the job done, you will flourish in this team!
- At least 6 months B2B PR agency experience with a genuine interest in working on fin tech accounts or financial services and how fin tech supports this sector
- At SAE level -18 months experience in B2B, tech, financial services or fin tech experience with a proven passion for the sector.
- Excellent all round writing skills from writing a press release to drafting content for blogs and client reports.
A snapshot of the role:
- Typical responsibilities will include: media monitoring, researching for client campaigns, engaging with the media (traditional and digital), development of press materials/content, event coordination and administrative support.
- you will also assist an SAM and AD to combine strategic and creative thinking to help clients engage with and influence key stakeholders.
- You will support the growth and development of the agency itself by media sell in’s, marketing, HR and commercial goals.
- What’s on offer?
- Generous bonus scheme paying c10% of your basic salary but could be more dependent on company and individual performance
- Join a lucrative Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and New Year office closure
- Regular team activity’s and days out
- Outstanding training and mentorship programme
- Opportunity to fast track your career if you prove to be an outstanding consultant.
- With new client wins and a portfolio of long-standing companies on PR, social and integrated campaigns, the successful candidates would be immersed in an ambitious and internationally focused firm.
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.