|Salary||£32,000.00 - £36,000.00|
Fantastic AM opportunity to join fast-growing corporate and B2B PR team with very prestigious ‘end destination’ agency!
They are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual to join our there rapidly expanding corporate PR team. Working with blue-chip international clients in a range of sectors, this individual will be well-organised and understand how high-performing account teams function.
The opportunity has arisen owing to a combination of recent new client wins and organic growth and will suit someone looking to grow their career in corporate and B2B PR.
Key skills / experience required
- 2-3 years’ account management experience gained within a Corporate/B2B communications agency or as a part of a Corporate/B2B team within a PR agency
- Excellent media contacts within national and trade publications
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong team player and safe pair of hands
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adjust priorities at last minute
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What you can expect in Return:
- 25 days holiday – plus office closed at Christmas so you get those days extra too.
- Flexible working on offer
- Lots of paid for socials
- Bespoke training and development programme
- Meditation and yoga classes onsite
- Access to personal trainer and fitness classes
If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for a global, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.