|Salary||£28,000.00 - £35,000.00|
Are you passionate about account management and keen to work on some big consumer brands? Look no further! Please read below for the outline of this amazing opportunity and contact me if you would like some more information.
- Know how to balance agency POV while also serving as the client advocate during internal discussions and meetings
- Begin to know how to delegate and manage peers and/or projects
- Have a working knowledge of social media
- Able to write clearly and concisely for both internal and external communications.
- Have a clear understanding and knowledge of the client’s business priorities and are able to assess and draw conclusions for your team.
- Have a finger on the “pulse” the news conversation, share that information, and apply it to client’s business.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development plans
- £50 per month health & wellbeing allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Flexible working
What They are Looking For
- Experience in a consumer PR agency
- Strong account management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Able to multitask
- A team player
- Pro-active and tenacious
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communications
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.