This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager – Cambridge
|Salary||£Highly Competitive + Exceptional benefits.|
You’ll work within the B2B team and report into the deputy Managing Director servicing a diverse client set, including top tier Law Firms & Professional Services organisations. You will deliver a mix of traditional PR and social media services with a focus on UK centric accounts. As the ‘go to’ contact you will build trusted relationships with your clients as well as drive and inspire a talented team beneath you.
• Ideally 3+ years relevant B2B agency expertise
• Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
• Previous management of junior team members would be beneficial as you will mentor and look to develop at least 1-2 people
• Excellent communicator verbal & written
• Highly organised with good account management skills
• Good social and digital skills
• Can spot a media opportunity, in print and online media
• A team player
• Be part of a lively, successful team working on a prestigious portfolio of clients
• Access to exceptional training and career development opportunities
• £competitive, based on experience
• 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Free parking
• Pension Scheme
• …. plus more!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.