Account Manager – Luxury Travel
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £34,000.00|
I’ve just learnt that the my global consumer lifestyle client are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their luxury travel team. Could this be the job for you?
Do you live and breathe luxury travel? My client, a destination lifestyle agency, is offering a great opportunity at Account Manager level.
This is an agency at the top of its game; renowned for grabbing headlines with campaigns that are highly creative, strategic and bursting with big event brand activations. They are a fully integrated firm with offices in the US, Asia and Europe; working in every media channel to reach and influence the right people around the world using cutting edge digital, must see events and festivals. They have launched and rejuvenated countless brands and work with an enviable roster of consumer clients from instantly recognisable global icons to exciting and dynamic challengers looking to revolutionise their markets, spanning luxury travel, drinks, sport, tech, fashion, FMGC, beauty and lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, smart and personable PR professional, with experience of working across a range of PR tasks (writing press releases, social media and media relations) and consumer clients. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively within a team as well as acting as the main point of contact for your clients as you help create and implement events, influencer work and projects.
Idea of responsibilities:
- Ownership and daily management of a number of accounts
- Awareness of cultural differences and sensitivities across global accounts, while also ensuring synergy across all materials and managing deadlines in line with time differences;
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating activities relative to client goals and expectations;
- Developing and leading activity plans, attending status meetings to ensure you understand client objectives and deadlines;
- Developing monthly client work plans;
Creating and managing budgets for campaigns and updating the senior team of any changes
- Demonstrating awareness and ability to run social campaigns;
- Motivating junior team members to meet and exceed client expectations;
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members.
Offering: £competitive salary + benefits.
If you think a friend or former colleague could be interested in this role or more generally would like some help in finding their next PR or marketing role do feel free to share my details. We’d love to help and offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you! (Could come in useful with summer holidays approaching!?!)
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.