This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – drinks, lifestyle + Leisure (UK & Global)
|Salary||£competitive and GREAT benefits|
Exceptional Account Manager / Senior Account Manager required! Premium alcoholic drinks, lifestyle and travel clients. Award-winning PR agency, in prime central London location, offering the chance to be involved in impactful 360 campaigns for UK and international clients, to be part of a social team and contribute to new biz.
Our client, an integrated communications agency has an awesome track record of securing high quality media coverage for their clients. Their determination and ambition has secured them some great UK and global clients and now they are looking for an accomplished Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their professional and collaborative team. As you’ll be managing campaigns for some of their alcoholic drink accounts so having significant experience in this sector is a definite bonus!
Reporting to a Director, you’ll have the opportunity to run and execute campaigns, develop your team leadership skills, utilise your great client servicing abilities on premium accounts (drinks and lifestyle/travel). You will also have the chance to work on new business
- Consumer lifestyle brand PR background – ideally including alcoholic drinks
- Experience of working with UK and international clients preferable
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lifestyle media and social media strategy; you’re in touch with all the new cultural trends
- First class project management skills; focused on running accounts profitably, efficiently and on-budget
- PR savvy; can spot what ‘makes’ a story and deliver the goods
- Creative, strategic and resourceful; a good trouble shooter
- A communicator (written and verbal); who enjoys attending events and launches
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous team leadership experience
- A positive attitude and knows who good it feels to exceed expectations/KPIs
You’ll also be a completer with tenacity – enjoys seeing projects through to completion – who is happy to work with autonomy as well as part of a team.
- Central London office
- £competitive and bonus opportunities
- Good annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great training programme and support
- Bi-annual performance review
- Option of a monthly massage or manicure
- Team events and socials
- Media bar tab
- Plus others!
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering first class PR campaigns; securing fantastic overage, delivering sound counsel to clients, managing juniors and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, be commercially astute and happy to be involved in new business projects. Candidates will also be organised and efficient; results driven and a solution-seeker. If you feel you have these skills for the role, please get in touch and send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.