This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – hospitality, food & drink, lifestyle
|Salary||£competitive + benefits|
Renowned & growing agency. Iconic hospitality, travel and lifestyle brands. Opportunities for real campaign and client ownership. Sound good? Awesome Account Managers and Senior Account Managers read on…..
Our specialist client, is renowned for their integrated work within the hospitality, food, drink, lifestyle travel sectors. With such a reputation and the coverage results to back it up they can be very selective in the brands they support. Offering the lucky UK and international clients impactful 360 campaigns, top brand collaborations, creative events and must attend launches to raise profiles and secure impressive coverage. They are now looking for a talented Account Manager and Senior Account Manager to join their team at their central London office.
Assisting and reporting into Account Directors, you’ll enjoy within this role having real ownership for campaign delivery, building relationships with your clients whilst adding to your impressive media contact book. You’ll also enjoy working within a collaborative environment, inspiring your junior team members.
Skills and attributes required:
- Background in consumer PR, including hospitality, hotel and lifestyle brands
- Impressive media contacts – the kind that have others going ‘ooo’
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to turn words to press release masterpieces and punchy e-newsletters
- Social and confident; you’ll enjoy having the opportunity to represent the agency at events and launches
- A natural leader; can inspire and manage junior team members
- An aptitude for a busy and buzzing PR agency; able to juggle multiple client projects whilst retaining attention to detail
- Creative and strategic; able to spot new opportunities for upselling to clients as well as identifying new story hooks for selling-in to media to secure coverage (online and offline).
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join and learn from the talented team at a renowned hospitality + lifestyle brand agency. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of successfully seeing campaigns through to completion – you’ll know the satisfaction of getting your clients great coverage (online and offline). You’ll also will have experience of pro-active and reactive press office management; contributing and supporting client campaign strategies; and managing junior team members to help events run smoothly and achieve excellent coverage.
If you feel you have the skills to fulfil the role, please send your CV in for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.