Communications manager – Global drinks brand (internal comms & change management)
|Salary||£55,000.00 - £60,000.00|
Our client a global drinks company, are looking for a talented communications manager with specialist internal comms and change management experience to join their vibrant marketing team. This is an initial 6 months contract but there could be scope to for this to be extended.
This is a great opportunity for talented change management specialist with some proven experience of external corporate communications to dramatically increase internal engagement and external visibility through transforming their digital channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and ideally create standout/ impactful corporate stories in traditional media.
Own the upkeep and on-going development of company communications activities and channels ranging from quarterly CEO roadshows to implementing and innovating digital
Drive a constant flow of engaging internal comms that bridges gaps between multiple sites and are tailored for a variety of colleagues and channels. This
Providing support and guidance to all departments in formulating messages that resonate with employees.
Developing and delivering a programme of leadership communications to drive forward their new business vision and values.
Overseeing the company website and social media content, including producing and publishing editorial content.
Managing and running internal events in London and wider UK offices. Driving and representing their brands at internal launches and all appropriate external events and producing content to engage, excite and inform employees.
Desirable responsibilities for this role.
Whilst internal communications equates to 70% of the role, they would like the ideal candidate to have some corporate external comms communications and be responsible for developing and managing the corporate brand and its spokespeople through a pro-active corporate media relations programme for national, regional and trade media. However this is not essential for the role and they will consider an amazing change management specialist with some understanding of external communications.
What is required for this role:
– High level of experience in Corporate Communications (internal and potentially external) and passion for putting together dynamic, forward thinking Internal Communications and Engagement plans
– Proven ability of effectively managing and coordinating stakeholder management programmes, from senior executives to local journalists
– Proven internal comms and Change management experience
– Strong written and verbal skills for wide variety of stakeholders and channels
– Understanding of employee engagement campaigns that include off and online publishing
– Ability to manage busy workload and prioritise
– Budget management experience
– Must have a driving licence as this role requires travel to other UK offices
Desirable skillset but not essential:
– Crisis and Issues Management
– Event management experience
– Experience of working in a complex organisation with offline audiences,
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join the award winning company. In return, our client will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills while supporting your learning curve in an industry recognised development programme.
If you have the skills and ambition to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.