This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Consumer Tech SAE’s & AM’s needed for one of the world’s biggest brands working with leading influencers from the world of Sport & entertainment.
|Salary||£Highly Competitive + Exceptional benefits.|
• Experience in identifying and engaging both traditional media & influencers, with a track record of securing great coverage for clients in consumer tech, lifestyle media and national publications.
• Previous experience of working with consumer technology brands, media and other influencers
• Previous experience creating social content and community management
• Ability to drive great results and work as an integral part of a dynamic team, as well as independently
• Solid experience of developing proactive pitches for tech clients and helping to come up with compelling, issues-based story ideas that generate on-message coverage for clients
• Knowledge of and experience with social media channels and campaigns
• Impeccable attention to detail and appreciation of tight deadlines
• Strong writing skills (e.g. by-lined articles, pitch notes, press releases)
• Confidence in dealing with senior client contacts
• Strong organisational skills
• passion for technology and its future within society
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.