Calling all passionate and talented writers. Do you have experience writing copy on a diverse range of topics? Seeking a new challenge and ready to get your teeth stuck in?
Well, I might be able to help.
I have a brand new Content Manager/Copywriter role with one of my top clients who are a creative agency, working on some brilliant campaigns.
About the role
The role will include the management of content delivery for clients and the agency as well as writing a wide range of copy from advertising, literature, blog posts and website copy to knowledge pieces and other marketing content, working closely with the social Account Management and Creative team.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role writing copy, and have a portfolio full of varied, compelling work.
What you’ll be doing:
As well as energy, enthusiasm and a passion for advancing the field of creative content marketing, you’ll also need to;
• Write engaging content, inclusive of blogs, infographic research and optimised website copy
• Upload various blogs and web copy to a variety of CMS (Content Managing Systems)
• Assist with the creation and schedule of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
• Optimise all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
• Know how to coordinate social media content plans and editorial calendars
• Have experience implementing brand tone of voice to be most effective across different social platforms
• Be used to working in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
• Be a great communicator and able to manage and build brilliant working relationships across the social team
• Be a great writer and keep on top of (and experiment with) emerging trends in content and copywriting
• Think client-first and make sure all our content is as relevant to their world as possible
They are looking for someone with:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• you will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
• Experience in digital marketing, SEO and social media is preferred
• Excellent standards of written English, including strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• The ability to communicate with subject matter experts from a variety of disciplines and at all levels of the business
• Organised and methodical in meeting deadlines
• Enthusiastic about marketing and copy writing
• Self-starting and a team player
Package and benefits:
• A very competitive salary
• 22 days’ holiday per annum (plus option to buy 3 extra holiday days each year)
• Company pension scheme
• Early finishes every Friday
• Cycle to work scheme
• Everyone may take 1 day (paid) to work for a charity of their choice
• Birthdays – 3pm departure after cake!
• Weekly running club on Wednesday at 5pm (plus 2 pub runs Per Year).
• Every employee has the opportunity to take one 5pm finish a week
• Bubbles Friday – Between 4:00-4:30pm every Friday a bubbles cart will go around the office.
Interested? Get in touch today at [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.