Digital Account Manager – Luxury Lifestyle
|Salary||£32,000.00 - £36,000.00|
Calling all Digital Account Managers with agency experience.
Do you have experience working within the luxury and/or lifestyle space? Have you managed a number of clients?
If you’re now thinking it’s time for a new challenge and you want to get your teeth stuck into something new, please read on!
- Use digital research tools to define audiences, their online behaviour, motivations and goals
- Plan and implement seasonal digital content strategies according to product and social strategy
- Manage the delivery of creative brand content and product content across all channels
- Own community management, engagement, and growth daily
- Collaborate and support Head of Digital at Strategy planning level for new business and existing clients
- Responsible for daily social community management and optimisation, directly executing or managing junior staff to execute
- Monitor the effectiveness of local and national social content
- Set KPIs and use measurement tools to analyse and present results to wider business stakeholders
- Work with integrated teams to research, plan, sell and implement strategy
- Report on the performance of content in terms of traffic, engagement and conversion
- Identify and manage Specialists, Creatives, SEO and freelance creatives as needed for retained clients or one-off projects
- Identify, contract, and manage influencers as an always-on practice
- Support Head of Digital on 360* influencer campaign activations
- Support Paid Social activity as/when needed
- Deliver an on-going content strategy alongside Head of Digital, to move the needle on results across paid, owned and earned
- Manage and improve current reporting and data analysis process
- Collaborate and work alongside PR teams to ensure press coverage, campaigns, and launches are joined up with all digital activities
- Minimum 2-3 years of lifestyle agency experience
- Excellent client handling skills
- Adept at managing multiple accounts
- Inspirational team management
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Superior organisational skills
- Creative taste – both visually and with the written word
- Naturally attuned to the luxury lifestyle space
- Imaginative, inquisitive, and forward-thinking
- Advanced – Gsuite, Facebook Business Ads Manager, Instagram/Facebook, Later/Sprout
- Intermediate – Photoshop/InDesign
- Beginner – Final Cut Pro or Premier
- Desired: Videography, Photography (DSLR & iPhone)
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.