This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
|Salary||£29,000.00 - £55,000.00|
Seeking a role advising top Corporate clients on their sustainability strategies? Ambitious Consultant required to advise top tier corporates, focused mainly on energy clients.
The client: Communications Consultancy providing ESG advice for clients wanting to do good.
This ambitious agency has an excellent track-record advising top tier global energy and wider cross-sector firms on their social responsibility and sustainability strategies.
The role: ESG Consultant
This new Consultant role will partner with the MD while managing client teams. It will be a very varied role combining client advice and planning with media relations and campaign execution for a range of very interesting sustainability issues from green bonds, ESG, CSR and sustainable investments for both corporate and energy clients.
Responsibilities, and required skills & attributes for the role include:
- Knowledge of sustainability and / or business media
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, adding value through your advice and work, and helping clients achieve their business objectives
- Experience managing PR projects including media relations and copywriting
- Experience creating media strategies from large data sets
- Running client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of capital markets is also advantageous but not essential
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Training budget
- Flexible working
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.