This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Head of Digital Marketing
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £70,000.00|
Seeking a strategic but hands-on Head of Digital Marketing role with a well-funded, very ambitious and rapidly growing b2c e-commerce tech scale-up?
The Company: Growing Consumer App & E-commerce Scale-Up
At the forefront of the sharing economy, this disruptive firm has been creating new e-commerce markets for several years. It has recently added significant board appointments to help guide the entrepreneurial management team and is closing a round of funding to help fuel its next growth phase. The b2c face of the business is already a market leader and operating smoothly through an excellent app and supporting website, while partnerships with significant FTSE 100 and blue chip corporates supplies the b2b revenues. They are now ready to accelerate growth and take revenues over £100m in the next 3 years.
The Role: Head of Digital Marketing
The marketing team will be key to this growth and this Head of Digital Marketing role is a very interesting hands-on role which blends strategy and delivery. The marketing team has a team of 3 in place but the business is now ready to grow rapidly. This role will focus on driving more traffic for the b2c part of the business.
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Support the annual and quarterly plans and targets for the business
- Manage internal team of 3
- Guide the third-party marketing agencies with regular checkpoints and reviews to ensure they are delivering
- Take financial control, review spend, measurement and performance
- Constantly seeking optimisation and value
- Create check-points and reviews with third-party agencies, business lines and management to assess value and performance of campaigns, marketing efforts
- Guide the business in digital best practice and analyse performance against KPIs to ascertain ROI for future investment
- Use PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to drive app/web traffic and generate leads
Excellent salary (depending on experience) + strong benefits including:
- Discretionary bonuses
- 23 days holiday
- Gym membership
Interested? Please contact us ASAP to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: (“Digital Marketing” OR “Head of Digital Marketing” OR “E-Commerce” OR “Start-Up” OR “Scale-Up” OR “Consumer Tech”)
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.