Head of Marketing
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £70,000.00|
A fantastic and unique in-house opportunity, working at an established sustainable apparel brand. My client is looking for someone to who has commercial and brand experience within the apparel industry to head up their team, formulate and lead successful marketing campaigns.
- Create a compelling brand story to build brand loyalty and drive awareness
- Understand market trends and translate this into the marketing strategy
- Using insight and research into the customer to develop messaging
- Develop an annual marketing plan
- Manage the teams to ensure all work is aligned with the brand message
- Develop a social media strategy across all channels
- Define and implement the company’s influencer plan
- Own the budgets across various teams
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development plans
- Yearly bonus (business dependant)
- Company pension scheme
- 60% discount on their products
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Regular team events
What they are Looking For
- Experience in a senior marketing position
- Experience working with ecommerce led brands
- Experience in delivering global brand strategies and creative campaigns to drive brand engagement
- Strong experience in either sustainability, fashion/apparel or both!
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.