This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Insight Manager – 12 Month FTC
|Salary||£38,000.00 - £40,000.00|
Are you an experienced Insight Manager looking for your next Challenge?
Our Client, a passionate and ethical NFP cooperative with over 140,000 members, are currently seeking an established Insight Manager to join their Product Marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Product Marketing Manager, you will take full ownership of the research and insight strategy and execution. Acting as the voice of the consumer, you will work collaboratively with the wider Marketing function to ensure all marketing activities are consistent with the wants of the customer.
This opportunity is a 12 Month FTC.
- Plan and implement the insight agenda across an entire product category
- Monitor and communicate consumer attitudes and usage behaviour
- Full ownership of the research plan for the business, ensuring analysis is in line with business needs
- End to end project management, from brief and planning, through to execution and analysis
- Pitching and selecting research partners
- Full management of Insight budget
- Being ahead of the curve with new research developments and best practices
- Proven experience in an Insight or Research Management role, with a strong understanding of a range of insight techniques
- Proven experience in retail/B2C/online retail Marketing
- Experience in SPSS and online research tools such as SurveyMonkey essential
- Proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional Marketing Qualification
- Staff Discount
- Staff Restaurant
- Sports and Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.