This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Internal Comms Manager – Global Law Firm
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £70,000.00|
Our client a leading global law firm is looking for a talented internal Communications manager or senior manager with multi-market experience. The Ideal candidate will ideally have proven global internal comms experience gained within a financial or professional services environment. This law firm is well known for being progressive, entrepreneurial in its approach and the requires the same thinking and ethos for candidates interested in this post.
Reporting in the Director of Internal communications, the aim of this role is to drive engagement for all between partners and employees with the emphasis on delivering impactful content across all mediums – including print. Digital, TV and intranet.
Key Attributes Required:
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- proven editing and publishing expertise
- Able to work effectively with team members across the global
- Excellent project management skills and capable to setting and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Creative thinker able to generate ideas for engaging communications content
- Skilled internal comms multi channel approach across, print, events, roadshows, social media, forums and the internet.
- Understanding of communications preferences among a changing employee pool
- Experienced in working in a professional services or financial service environment
In return you can expect a fantastic package, flexible working and the chance to take your career to the next level working in a supportive and collegiate team and wider company environment.
This is a urgent role and recommend applying ASAP
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.