This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Are you an experienced Marketing Analyst looking to kick off 2021 with a new challenge?
We are working with a passionate, NFP subscription business, based in Hertfordshire to find an experienced Marketing Analyst. This opportunity is a part-time maternity cover contract.
The business has a rich heritage and passion for a product many of us love, and were innovative in their business model, which has now been adopted by many industry wide!
Reporting to the head of CRM and Digital Marketing, your new role will see you support the CRM and digital marketing team during an exciting period of expansion, and play an important role in enabling the business to meet their growth plans over the next five years.
- Create and implement strategy for selection criteria and produce data for targeted marketing campaigns across a range of marketing channels
- Analyse Campaign effectiveness and develop reports to simplify collected data to support the wider marketing function
- Support on CRM and Email Marketing campaigns, and assist in delivering the CRM contact strategy
- Provide the marketing and leadership team with useful and actionable insight by developing periodic reports on campaign activity
- Support brand and product marketing strategies, as well as the Buyer’s category plans by collecting and analysing data surrounding demographics, buying habits and member preferences
- Be proactive in engaging through research, events, and community communication
- Excellent Skills in Marketing Campaign selection for mailings and email
- Proven experience in marketing campaign reviews and insight
- Highly experienced in working with complex datasets and multiple large databases
- Experience in using platforms such as Viper, Alterian, Fast Stats or Smart Focus
- Strong skills in building dashboards and reports
Premier Resourcing are a PR, Comms and Marketing recruitment consultancy with offices in London & Cambridge. Our marketing recruitment team are made up of experienced recruiters, many that have worked in industry, who are all passionate about marketing. We feel marketers, through developing a brand and finding new ways to reach an audience, play a pivotal role in achieving wider business targets. That is why it’s so important that companies find the best talent for their needs. This is where we come in! By providing an honest and consultative service we have built up many loyal partnerships over the years across all sectors, including digital, media, marketing, creative and integrated agencies. We aim to act as an extension to our partners and would love to hear from you.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.