New in-house Marketing Executive position.
Do you enjoy working on creative campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives?
Do you have a commercial mindset and able to juggle different projects?
Then please read on.
Purpose of Position
This is a temporary role position to cover a maternity for a maximum 12 months.
You will be accountable for the execution, measurement and adaptations of marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix. The goal is to increase/create sales and revenue via the use of effective end-to-end target marketing.
- Prioritise effective campaigns to promote/create sales utilising the full marketing mix.
- Manage the campaign schedule to ensure that they are executed at the agreed time and that they maximise impact and follow metrics for paid search campaigns to improve effectiveness.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business, ensure that key information is identified and provided at an appropriate time to conduct effective campaigns e.g. target audience, message development, value proposition.
- Communicate outcomes of campaigns and trends within marketing channels.
- Share insights or new trends in marketing channels with the marketing team.
- Determine desired outcome to be measured to select the most effective channel for communicating and/or influencing with the customer.
- Work closely with the team to identify new channels, techniques or tools which allow you to enhance your campaigns or experiment with new initiatives.
- Use the relevant marketing tools e.g. Pardot (email marketing system), EpiServer (web content management system); marketing automation, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook & Facebook Ads, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Ads, Twitter and Twitter Ads and other ad hoc marketing tools and systems to plan, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities especially lead generation and, lead qualification activities;
- 2-year experience, executing campaigns in a similar digital marketing role;
- Graduate with a marketing qualification is desirable (e.g.: CIM or digital marketing from the DMA);
- Strong time-management and the ability to develop working relationships with colleagues;
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise;
- Familiar with setting a clear goal of a campaign then measuring against that and adapting;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to work on short copy for the google ad network;
- Experience of the full range of marketing channels is desirable;
- IT literate, (competent in the use of MS Office, media map tools);
- Understand the legal aspects of marketing from Data Protection, Trade Descriptions to Distance Selling;
- Experience of Paid Search (Organic and Paid); Social Media Marketing, Web and E-mail marketing;
- Experience of working with event organisers and logistics of events;
- Basic understanding of CMS and CRM systems.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.