|Salary||£25,000.00 - £28,000.00|
New in-house Marketing Executive position!
Do you enjoy working on creative campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives?
Eager to get stuck and hit the ground running?
Then please read on.
Purpose of Position
A fantastic new position has been created working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver the revenue target for the company’s professional services. This role will input into and deliver the marketing strategy for the newly formed area.
The marketing executive will be specifically accountable for the planning, execution, measurement and adaptation of marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix.
The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to ensure lead generation quantity and quality targets are achieved.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Agree on an annual plan of key areas of focus and campaigns with the Marketing Manager
- Plan and prioritise effective campaigns to generate leads for the business, utilising the full marketing mix e.g. digital marketing (push/pull activities), content marketing, social media, trade press, PR, advertising, exhibitions, web support, managing content updates on the content management systems, and set up of the e-mail marketing campaigns
- Work with the full marketing mix including stakeholders from across the business to create the sales/customer targets
- Understand success of campaign activity through robust measurement
- Use the relevant marketing tools e.g. email marketing automation system, web content management system, Google Analytics, Salesforce and other marketing tools and systems to plan, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Manage and maintain copy for marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels to ensure accuracy, quality and effectiveness
- Work with the Marketing Manager to promote and manage events throughout the year
- Brief campaigns to key stakeholders which include design agencies, print providers, copy writers and Group Marketing
- Create lead generation campaigns in order to ensure the sales pipeline is continually populated
- Test and adapt new marketing channels, messaging, and content offers based upon analytics from previous campaigns
- Communicate outcomes of campaigns and trends within marketing channels
- 1-2 years’ experience executing campaigns in a similar Marketing Executive role is desirable, preferably in professional services or consultancy
- Graduate with marketing qualification desirable (e.g. CIM/IDM)
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise
- Experience of the full range of marketing channels is desirable
- Experience using email marketing systems, content management systems and analytical tools
- Familiar with setting a clear goal of a campaign and then measuring against that and adapting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- An eye for marketable content and the ability to identify the ‘story’ around a product
- IT literate – competent in the use of MS Office
- Understand the legal aspects of marketing from GDPR, Trade Descriptions to Distance Selling
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.