Paid Media Marketing Specialist
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £45,000.00|
Are you a talented Paid Media Marketing Specialist, who is data-driven, if not obsessed?
This role will primarily involve developing and planning performance marketing campaigns across all digital channels with a clear view of delivering against objectives in a measured, quantifiable and demonstrable fashion.
You’ll need an understanding and experience in:
- Social media – paid media, social listening and analysis tools, activation approaches and best practice.
- Search marketing – keyword analysis, analytics and best practice approaches.
- Email marketing – best practice and customer journey approaches.
- Programmatic advertising – when to use, how to use and best practice strategic approaches.
- Web analytics – Google analytics, goals, tracking, cookies and UTMs.
- Testing and optimisation – multi-variant, split testing approaches and methodologies
- Third party lead generation – content syndication, publisher networks and intent data.
- Data visualisation – building and presenting campaign data in real-time through performance dashboards (Tableau & Google DataStudio)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of B2B & B2C marketing trends, skills and approaches.
- Strong understanding and understanding of how to identify and target the right audience using digital marketing.
- Excellent in-platform experience running paid media programs covering (Social, Search, programmatic etc)
- Ability to analyse performance through the whole customer journey (inbound/outbound traffic, website performance, marketing automation)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity and understanding of data visualisation techniques and best practice.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree level – in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a ‘performance marketing’ based environment with ownership of marketing activity across multiple channels.
- Preferably has agency (B2B or B2C) experience.
- Ideally some level of postgraduate study in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Google Ads certification (preferably in Search and Analytics)
- Flexi Fridays
- Seasonal Fridays (4pm finishes)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Option to buy/sell holiday days
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite Cafe and bar
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as other socials throughout the year
- Private healthcare
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.