PR Account Manager – Corporate Reputation
|Salary||£35,000.00 - £40,000.00|
Calling all PR Account Managers or Senior Account Managers ready for a new challenge.
Do you have experience managing the reputations of global, well-known brands? Do you have strong Corporate Communications experience gained in-house or agency side?
If yes, please read on.
My client is seeking a new AM/SAM to join their UK-focused corporate team to work on their corporate communications accounts. With no two days the same, your activities will focus on helping the clients to communicate with everyone from political and business audiences, to their consumers.
Often, this will require you to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Be ambitious and enjoy working with clever people in a growing consultancy;
- Curious and adaptable, thrives working with clients from a variety of sectors;
- A creative self-starter with a broad consumer brands and corporate communications or agency background;
- Significant consultancy and client management experience. Proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities;
- You must be curious, proactive, creative and detail-driven with an excellent understanding of the media and the broader business, consumer and political landscape.
Some of their key benefits:
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
- Competitive pension contributions
- Private healthcare life assurance cover
- Company contribution to gym membership
- Wellbeing workshops and activities,
- Company parties
- Free daily breakfast
- They are also happy to talk flexible working
- Plus many more.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.